[opencms-dev] Multiple values to a single Property?

dinshaw gobhai gobhai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 19:47:58 CEST 2006

Hi there,
I am fairly new to OpenCMS and have found references to that fact that i can
map multiple values to a single property however I can not find a guide as
to how.
If anyone could point me to a reference that would be great.

The problem is that I  have a category select list for a content type
my_article.xsd that needs to occur multiple times so that it can appear on
different category pages simultaneously.

The catch is that the system I am working on has built a php application
layer to get and parse the OpenCMS content and they sql query needs the
property value to target the articles that should be included.

Currently only the first instance of the Category select list is mapped to
the category property.

<mapping element="Category" mapto="property:category" />

so what i was looking for (i think) was something like
<mapping element="Category" mapto="property:category" multiple="true" />

But i have been unable to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-Dinshaw, NYC