[opencms-dev] setting properties for new resource

Felix Sprick felix.sprick at netlight.se
Mon Oct 9 13:17:33 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I would like to make setting properties for new resources easier for the
editors. When they create a new "page with free text" the should be able to
enter certain properties without having to set them in the "advanced" tab.
Obviously that is possible somehow because when I select templateOne I get a
large variety of properties to set on the same page where I can specify the
name of the new resource etc.

I couldn't find the place where I can edit this dialog for creating new
resources.

Does anyone have an idea how that might work?

Cheers,

Felix