SV: [opencms-dev] setting properties for new resource

Felix Sprick felix.sprick at netlight.se
Mon Oct 9 14:23:15 CEST 2006

Thanks, Carl. It would actually be enough if I am able to add more
properties to the first dialog. The “page with free text” is a xmltype as
well, isn’t it? I had a quick look into the opencms-modules.xml but don’t
really know where to place the parameters. Do you know the exact place where
to add it by heart, this would save me some trial-and-error time

Tack så mycket,

Felix

  _____