[opencms-dev] How to read the request value of CmsHtmlWidget

Andy Bicksbo schlachtzeuger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:22:50 CEST 2006

Hi
Sorry i have no answer for that...but maybe you can help me a little:
I built a List for the admin view extending A_CmsListDialog and a edit page
for each entry extendig CmsWidgetDialog.
Everything works fine except the connection between both. How do i get to
the edit screen if i select "Edit" of an entry?
Thanks
Andy