[opencms-dev] How to show a gallery file title?

Salvador Santander Gutierrez salvador.santander at juntadeandalucia.es
Tue Oct 10 17:26:50 CEST 2006

Hello Alessandro.

Did you solve the problem you post to the list? Is was about how show a
gallery file title with <cms:contentshow> tag

If you do, could you tell me the solution?

Thanks very much.

Your message:
Hello All,

I am learning to use opencms 6, and I found very useful the XML
document feature.

I have an XML document with multiple files attached, choosen from a
download gallery. I would like to show the list of files, with the
description that is assigned in the download gallery in the "Title"
field.

Here's the element definition in the document XSD:
   <xsd:element name="Allegati" type="OpenCmsVfsFile" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="10" />

And here is the JSP snippet:
   <ul>
      <cms:contentloop element="Allegati">
         <li>
               <!-- here goes the item "title" as given in the gallery -->
            </a>
         </li>
      </cms:contentloop>
   </ul>

Is it possible to see the file "title" in place of the comment in the JSP ?

TIA,
Alessandro Magnolo