[opencms-dev] css file in open cms

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 09:55:02 CEST 2006

There could be many reasons for your problem, it's not an easy question to
answer.

Open the page in a browser, and "view source". Look for the part where CSS
is included and see if you can open that CSS file in a separate browser
window by cutting/pasting the URL into the location bar. Chances are that
will result in a 404 (file not found) error. See what you can do to move the
CSS to some location where it can be found.

Joe.