[opencms-dev] css file in open cms

meghana sathe meghanasathe at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 11 09:02:14 CEST 2006

hello,
I am trying to build a website using open cms(6.0)
our Webdesigner has provided us with the necessary pages.

I am able to import those pages but the css(cascading style sheet) applied to them cannot be seen...that is the font which can be seen when deployed in OPENCMS and the actual font in the webpage is different).The css file is in the css folder.

i have imported the entire HTML folder the webdesigner has provided.After importing the HTML folder(which contains all the html files + css file + images) the css file does not appear inth ecss folder and nor does the formatting apply!what could be the problem!

doesnt open cms recognise the css files?
help!
Meghana