[opencms-dev] Internet Explorer stability problems in Workplace

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Oct 11 19:06:29 CEST 2006

No, unfortunately I haven't.  My client is migrating to Firefox as a result.

Is there a halfway house for you, where Firefox is used for content
management only?  After all, users almost certainly have no good reason to
expect a system's client software to be of any particular type, as long as
it works.  I realise corporate IT strategy may have something to say about
it, though...

Jon

  _____