[opencms-dev] setting properties for new resource

Joe Lam joe.lam at moni-media.net
Thu Oct 12 12:08:06 CEST 2006

Take a look on :

/system/workplace/editors/dialogs/property.jsp
and the class CmsDialogProperty
(jsp for all items but xmlpage)

and
/system/workplace/commons/property_custom.jsp
and the class CmsPropertyCustom
(jsp for xmlpage)

Thats how I added a "Show in Sitemap" check box in property page rather
than require editors to go to advanced property page to set a value.

Joe Lam