[opencms-dev] Adding a links toolbar to FCKEditor within XML Content

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Fri Oct 13 11:01:11 CEST 2006

Just as a side note:
If you would like to have the FCKEditor create/edit link menu, which is
shown when editing standard xmlpages and which is much more comfortable,
then you have to add it inside
/system/workplace/editors/fckeditor/configwidget.js anyway, since the schema
definition parameter "link" is only showing the simple standard version of
it.

Adding

    toolbar.append(",'-','Link'");

at the desired position will solve that.

Roman