[opencms-dev] SSL for workplace

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Oct 14 19:07:11 CEST 2006

Hi List,

I have searched for information about securing the workplace (but only
the workplace) with SSL, yet I did not found any solutions.
If I remember correctly then with opencms5 there was a property-setting
to disallow unencrypted workplace login. But I have not found such a
setting anymore with opencms 6.

How can I:
1. block workplace logins over unencryped http
2. still allow http for viewing the site through the same servlet context

___

Is there any way to do this (at best without resorting to proxying)?

thanks a lot
christian