[opencms-dev] Problem with Update to 6.2.2

Marc Schlegel Marc.Schlegel at gmx.de
Sat Oct 14 21:10:55 CEST 2006

Ok...I found my problem. The update was not under
/Host/opencms/update/ because I installed it as ROOT so it was under
/Host/update/.
But unfortunately the update didn't work and the only modules I could
choose for update had been documentation.

I decided now that it might be better to set up OpenCMS 6.2.2
completely new but I need to know how I can import my old database
(inkluding all pictures and so on) to the new system. I tried it a
little bit but the backup from the database seemed to be to small with
4MB.

Can anybody give me a HOWTO for migration.
Thx