[opencms-dev] How to customing the left navigation using TemplateOne?

Yanbo Li liyanbo2008 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 06:39:26 CEST 2006

Greetings
In the "nav_left.jsp" file of TemplateOne Module,there is only the following
code.

<%= cms.buildNavigationLeft() %><% cms.buildNavLeftIncludeElement(); %>

I want to customing the left navigation,but i do not know how to do.Must i
modify the functions(buildNavLeftIncludeElement or buildNavigationLeft) of
CmsTemplateNavigation class?We can custom the head navigation by setting
different parameter in the "../_configuration/headnav". Can i custom the
left navigation like the method of head navigation?Thanks.