[opencms-dev] How to customing the left navigation usingTemplateOne?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Sun Oct 15 09:14:56 CEST 2006

You shouldn't need to modify Java just customise navigation.  In general,
you can use any JSP (including embedded scriptlets) that you like.  One way
of starting might be to see what the method cms.buildNavigationLeft() does,
assuming you have the OpenCms source.  You could just copy that
line-for-line into your own method somewhere, and call your own method
instead; then you can modify your own method to do what you like.

Jon

  _____