[opencms-dev] opencms integration

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:24:26 CEST 2006

I use the Apache Jakarta Commons HTTPClient library to render content
for inclusion in OpenCms. See http://www.galway.net/  (most dynamic
content is rendered that way).

You can also include dynamic content using Javascript -- but it's not
a good idea in general (eg search engines won't be able to index it).

Joe.