[opencms-dev] Re: opencms-dev Digest, Vol 115, Issue 3

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Tue Oct 17 13:32:23 CEST 2006

Hello,

you may try to remove the "reference" attribute from the
Explorertype-Tag (e.g. <explorertype name="somecontentname"
key="fileicon.somecontentname" icon="xmlcontent.gif"
reference="xmlcontent"> changes to <explorertype name="somecontentname"
key="fileicon.somecontentname" icon="xmlcontent.gif">). Reload the
application (e.g. Tomcat manager) and the "somecontentname" item shall
appear on the first "New Content" screen.

Regards,

\Fabian