[opencms-dev] Getting User Password without logging in

Thomas Kiesl thomas.kiesl at bluemars.net
Thu Oct 19 15:36:06 CEST 2006

Hallo Joachim,

you are right, the missing encryption or two way encryption for the
password is not save.

For the webuser I don't see any Problems, but all people you has direct
sql access to the database may get all passwords...

Best regards

Thomas

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Kiesl

--
BLUE MARS - Gesellschaft fuer digitale Kommunikation mbH

Thomas Kiesl               mailto:thomas.kiesl at bluemars.net
Software Developer         http://www.bluemars.net
Ebersheimstraße 5          T +49.69.469973-0
60320 Frankfurt am Main    F +49.69.469973-99