[opencms-dev] component integret into opencms!

lxbing113 lxbing113 at 163.com
Sun Oct 22 09:37:06 CEST 2006

  Hello list :
     is there some way for doing dynamic effect in webpage with opencms ,just like http://www.htmli.com/en/main.htmli, http://www.potix.com/zkdemo/userguide/ .why I include a html into xmlpage form <html> fold, which contain dynamic effect implementing with javascript,  the dynamic effect can't appear in the xmlpage! is opencms not serport that ?
    I include a html page containing ajax into xmlpage, it can't effect either.
    is there some way to integret some component, module exesiting link htmi ,zk ,(I allude upside) into opencms? so that we can mannage dynamic content with opencms, I think if it comes trues, the webpage in opencms will be more perfection !
    any advise appreciate!
 lai xiaobing