[opencms-dev] HtmlWidget layout config options???

Stanczak Group justin at stanczakgroup.com
Sun Oct 22 09:39:39 CEST 2006

How do I know what all the options are that can be used on the
HtmlWidget? I currently have this:

<layout element="Text" widget="HtmlWidget"
configuration="link,anchor,imagegallery,downloadgallery,formatselect,source,linkgallery,htmlgallery,tablegallery"
/>

But where are these options listed, how do I add stuff like images
button and others? Or like how do I know to use the word "formatselect"
as one of the options? I can't seem to make a connection on where these
are listed.

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group