[opencms-dev] Downloading images

SCHEDENIG Marian Marian.Schedenig at qualysoft.com
Tue Oct 24 09:45:46 CEST 2006

Hi!

I'm trying to add a button to my pages to "download" an image from a gallery. I.e., I want the button to link to a gallery image, but I want the image to be returned with "content-disposition: attachment", so that most browsers would ask the user whether to display or save the image.

Is there a way to do this with standard OpenCms? Perhaps through an URL parameter, like the image scaling feature?

Thanks,
Marian.

--
Besuchen Sie uns auf der SYSTEMS 2006 in München vom 23.10. bis zum 27.10.2006.
Wir erwarten Sie in der Halle 1 auf dem Stand 121B.