[opencms-dev] Downloading images

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Oct 24 10:18:58 CEST 2006

I don't know of a way using a URL parameter through standard OpenCms, but
you could always create a link to a JSP of your own creation.  Your JSP
would take as a URL parameter the path to the image concerned, and declare
itself as emitting the appropriate content-type; it could pipe the image
contents to the JSP output stream.  Of course, you wouldn't be able to
statically export such resources, because Apache would serve them up as
straightforward image files.

Jon