[opencms-dev] Downloading images

SCHEDENIG Marian Marian.Schedenig at qualysoft.com
Tue Oct 24 10:28:03 CEST 2006

I've been thinking about that. I'm reluctant to do it though... last
time I implemented an image download, it took me 2 weeks to get IE to
handle it correctly.

> Of course, you wouldn't
> be able to statically export such resources, because Apache
> would serve them up as straightforward image files.

Yes. I could still server the image through Apache for displaying, but
I'd have to go through my own JSP to download the image.

Thanks,
Marian.