[opencms-dev] Date format (day,month,year)

Claudio Miranda claudio at claudius.com.br
Wed Oct 25 13:03:08 CEST 2006

Joachim Arrasz wrote:

> http://synyx.de/api/opencms6.2.2/org/opencms/util/CmsDateUtil.html
>
> This uses the configured DefaultLocale!

    Thanks for the fast message.
    The options to use SimpleDateFormat or the CMS API is known and I am
aware.

    The date I am refering to, is the date displayed when using the "New
Structured Content --> New Article", there is a date field. I would like to
format that date field to dd/MM/yy and 24h time format. Sorry for not being
specific (btw, I am a opencms newbie)
    All the structured content that have a date field, is desireable to
format it to the brazilian format (dd/MM/yy 24h).

thanks for your time

Claudio Miranda