[opencms-dev] RE: Date format (day,month,year)

Claudio Miranda claudio at claudius.com.br
Wed Oct 25 15:46:13 CEST 2006

    Thanks Jonathan, for the help.

Jonathan Woods wrote:

> To override the date format used in the structured XML content editor, use
> this property setting:
>
> GUI_CALENDAR_DATE_FORMAT_0 = %d/%m/%Y

    I saw this property defined for 'de' and 'it' localization files. I
thought it is used only for the workplace admin console.
    I will change it to pt_BR. If everything run fine, I will write a
article related to this change.

Jonathan Woods wrote:

> The other problem re date formatting, and one I haven't yet solved, is the
> format in which dates are shown in the Workplace Explorer.

    Actually, this is not top priority, for me, as most of the editor will
use the "quick editor", so they will not see the workplace console.

[]s

Claudio