[opencms-dev] Problems with Labels and Icon

Thomas Kiesl thomas.kiesl at bluemars.net
Fri Oct 27 09:57:30 CEST 2006

Hello,

I created new Structured XML Content smiliar to the Tutorial from
wdgsystems:

http://www.wdogsystems.com/opencms/opencms/demos/structured_content_editing.html

After publishing and Server Restart OpenCMS doesn't show the label, it
shows only ??? label.name ???

I copies manuel the classes from the module where the
workplace.properties is located, than the server shows the correct
values. I don't think this is the normal way for the process?

Thanx and best regards

Thomas Kiesl

--
BLUE MARS - Gesellschaft fuer digitale Kommunikation mbH

Thomas Kiesl               mailto:thomas.kiesl at bluemars.net
Software Developer         http://www.bluemars.net
Ebersheimstraße 5          T +49.69.469973-0
60320 Frankfurt am Main    F +49.69.469973-99