[opencms-dev] problem of "Tomcat and the Apache webser ver with mod_prox"

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Oct 30 02:36:39 CET 2006

Okay, based on the error you wrote, it says :
Invalid command 'ProxyPass', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

Now, for this to happen, it kind of suggest that mod_proxy is not
loaded by apache, have you added it on installation or afterwards?
are you sure that you actually have the actual mod_proxy.so file in
your modules directory?

If you have mod_proxy loaded in apache it should recognises ProxyPass
as it is a directive under it.

Double check our configuration files and your module directory in
apache.

Cheers,

____
Gaith Bader
Computer Systems Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
ph. 93854781