[opencms-dev] small guide to siblings

Dusty_it i.dastolfo at smart.it
Mon Oct 30 14:27:32 CET 2006

If you want to make editable a content in different languages to different
users and don't want that a user can mess up with the content of another
language, this is not possible, I tried and found that it's not possible to
protect different blocks.
There's a workaround, that is to define the "locale-available" property and
set it to the locale desired for the sibling . In this way an editor can
edit only the locale assigned to that sibling.

In this post
http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=34
you should find all the answers.

Regards