[opencms-dev] Postgresql Performance

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Nov 3 02:27:28 CET 2006

hello all,

I am wondering for people who are using OpenCms with PostgreSQL 8.1.x
if you noticed in standard installation that it is slower than when
using opencms with MySQL..

I was hoping if you worked out some tweaking to Postgres and tomcat
to make OpenCms perform better under this setup...

any suggestions are appreciated :-)

Cheers,
Gaith