[opencms-dev] RE: Postgresql Performance

Jack Bakker jbakker at iable.ca
Fri Nov 3 02:34:54 CET 2006

Right; I wrote PostgreSQL 8.4.1 and meant 8.1.4. Oops.

I haven't noticed a difference of performance between PostgreSQL and MySQL
but that because I have never tried OpenCms with MySQL and always have used
PostgreSQL (since 6.0.x versions were released).

Sorry to be of no help.

Jack
-----< www.iable.ca >---------

  _____