[opencms-dev] database problems with opencms

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat Nov 4 01:07:46 CET 2006

Hi,

The amount of data which can be handled with OpenCms is a matter of the
database and not the application itself. Certainly it would be a problem if
you want to import 20 GB data with the data import wizard ;-), but there are
other ways to do it right.

I know about OpenCms Installations with 30 GB data in it on Oracle and I
think with other dbs like MySQL it should be possible too.

Send my kindly regards to your professor ;-)

Hier ist the list of supported db's :-)

http://www.pomegranate.de/en/voting/viewResults.jsp?surveyId=1137700188685

And you can vote here if you like:

http://www.pomegranate.de/en/voting/entry.jsp?surveyid=1137700188685&entryid