[opencms-dev] I_CmsModuleAction

Andy Bicksbo schlachtzeuger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 18:43:36 CET 2006

Hi all
Has anybody some expirience with this and could explain some basics?
I made a new Module in Opencms called com.me.doit
i have several package in the jar file, but the package with Class, which
implements the I_CmsModuleAction is called "com.me.doit" and the class
"AtStartup"
The imput field called Action class at the Module edit screen i set to
com.me.doit.AtStartup
AtStartup implements this interface and at the initialize Method i try to
mkdir something, but somehow the initialize method is never invoked.
Can anybody plz help me...
-How to name packages and the Module
-How to set the right stuff for Action class in the Module
-Do i have to import or install the Module first or what else do i have to
do?

thx
Andy