[opencms-dev] Wiki is looking good!

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Mon Nov 6 15:58:42 CET 2006

On 11/4/06, Joe Desbonnet <jdesbonnet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also I hope Alkacon that lend their support to this Wiki. The concept
> was discussed on-and-off for a long time. Thankfully someone finally
> made the push to get it up. Thank you Jan!

I'm trying to get someone within my company to bring up an opencms
install just to host the docs so we can at least link to them
externally.    It's not 100% sure it'll happen yet though.

It would be nice if we could have alkacon begin doccing on the wiki
though so we don't have to maintain that every version.

Alkacon folks?  Pretttyyy pleeeeaaaase?  :)

-mp