[opencms-dev] a weird problem ...

Dark Side darkside68 at web.de
Sun Nov 5 12:34:21 CET 2006

Hi,

regardless of the problem you have,

this:

co.getRequestContext().setSiteRoot("/sites"); // no trailing slash ?!

makes definitely no sense!!!!!

A site root is either "/", the Root site or
"/sites/default/", "/sites/mysite/" etc.

A site is always a subfolder in the "/sites/" folder of your VFS
(looking at it form the Root-Site "/").
Which - of course - must have its corresponding definition in the
opencms.system.xml config file. This is also described in the Alkacon
documentation modules.

If you use something else as your "site", you might encounter unexpected
effects, so maybe you problem is related to that.

Dark