[opencms-dev] trouble with 404 handler

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Mon Nov 6 10:41:07 CET 2006

Christian -

It works for me, though my handler is at http://xxx/handle404.  And its
parameter is provided as a query parameter named exporturi, whose value is
the path to the resource (its URI) without the site root prepended.  That
is, at least in my configuration - I had to jump through so many hoops to
get Apache 1.x, mod_rewrite, mod_jk and OpenCms to work together that the
trauma has clouded my memory of what comes from where!

Jon

  _____