[opencms-dev] Is it possible to set the parameter "Publish all siblings" by default, when doing a Publish directly for a folder?

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Wed Nov 8 18:51:51 CET 2006

Hello everybody!!

I'm trying to search if there is a simple way to obtain a different
message when doing a "publish directly" for a folder.
The message asks for:

Do you really want to publish
"/sites/default/GESTOR-DOCUMENTAL-ALCATEL/proves/prova20" last modified
on 9/19/06 9:45 AM by "mariafreixes" directly?

 Publish all siblings
 Publish all resources in the folder

The Publish all siblings is unmarked by default, I would like to have a
marked one. If is it possible without recompiling the code?

Thanks very much and best regards,

Maria