[opencms-dev] In the list news, to chain default folder through property of file

Rosa Robles rrobles at citic.es
Thu Nov 9 09:47:35 CET 2006

Hello,

        I need two types of list news in my microsite. One shows all
news and another shows only the public news. Finally, I get it, I have
created a subdirectory in "mymicrosite/modules/news" for my private news and I have made two
files properties  "/system/shared/templateone/center/news".

For my public news I have created  "news_public" with property layaout.1.collector = allInFolderPriorityDateDesc
and for all news use "news_all" with property layaout.1.collector = allInSubTreePriorityDateDesc.

And work!! But now I have problem with search, because by default
include subdirectories. I think, that possible solution is, to chain
default folder in list news but I don't know  how?

Anyone help me?

Thank you

Sorry for my english