[opencms-dev] Synchronizate per user

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Thu Nov 9 12:56:09 CET 2006

Hello!!

Thinking in the issue that I wish to implement, insteed of schedule the
synchronization, do you know if it's possible to obtain the
synchronization feature per user WITHOUT they have to be administrators
and WITHOUT they have the other administrator facilities?

Thanks for all.
Have a nice day!!
Maria