[opencms-dev] Scheduled task for synchronize the offline project

arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Nov 9 15:07:08 CET 2006

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

 Hi Maria,

 you can use the staticexport schedule au 1:00 and then use rSync or ftpSync to syncronize your exported content every day / hour / minute, etc..

hth,

arash

On Thu Nov 09 12:24:32 CET 2006, maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es wrote
 Hello to everybody!!

I am actually trying to write a scheduled task to synchonizate the
offline project, daily for example.
Does anyone who has done this before and could help me, please?
Thanks for the guidance,

Maria