[opencms-dev] Redirect login form

Jack Bakker jbakker at iable.ca
Thu Nov 9 21:21:14 CET 2006

I'll answer my own post (and I should have scoured www.opencms-forum.de
first).

There is a property 'login-form' that can, for a resource requiring
authentication, be used to point to a path of one's choosing.

I pointed it to a jsp which redirects to a Struts path which requires
authentication through a Tomcat web.xml configured JNDIRealm (OpenLDAP). On
successful auth to OpenLDAP, I redirect to a protected jsp which logs the
user in to OpenCms. Perhaps some will find this extra info useful.

Jack -----< www.iable.ca >---------