[opencms-dev] Redirect login form

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sun Dec 10 23:53:06 CET 2006

Hi Jack,

I have been in the process of setting up authentication via JNDIRealm
on OpenLDAP) however, found that there is so little information
around about with examples and how to use OpenCms with it!
If you can give me help or examples on this I would be very
appreciative.

Regards,
Gaith
gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au

On 10/11/2006, at 7:21 AM, Jack Bakker wrote:

> I'll answer my own post (and I should have scoured www.opencms-
> forum.de
> first).
>
> There is a property 'login-form' that can, for a resource requiring
> authentication, be used to point to a path of one's choosing.
>
> I pointed it to a jsp which redirects to a Struts path which requires
> authentication through a Tomcat web.xml configured JNDIRealm
> (OpenLDAP). On
> successful auth to OpenLDAP, I redirect to a protected jsp which
> logs the
> user in to OpenCms. Perhaps some will find this extra info useful.

> Jack -----< www.iable.ca >---------

____
Gaith Bader
Computer Systems Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
ph. 93854781