[opencms-dev] Multilanguage pages

Eneko González Benito eneko.gonzalez at elpagestion.com
Fri Nov 10 08:33:50 CET 2006

Hi all,

I know OpenCMS supports displaying web pages in several languages, but i
don´t know how it works.

I need to add new languages to the language combo in the editor, but i'm
not able to do it. Besides, i'd like to know how OpenCMS selects the
language the user wants to see.

Thanks in advance,

--
Eneko González Benito

Elpa Gestión
http://www.elpagestion.com

"Ezinbestekoa ez bada, ez imprimitu mezu hau edo honekin batera
doazkizun dokumentuak. Lagundu ingurumena zaintzen, denon ardura da."

"No imprima este mensaje o sus documentos adjuntos, a no ser que sea
verdaderamente necesario. Colaborar a respetar el Medio Ambiente es
responsabilidad nuestra."

"Please don't print this e-mail or its attachments, unless it is
absolutely necessary. It is our responsibility to respect the
environment."