[opencms-dev] Multilanguage pages

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Nov 10 10:52:57 CET 2006

No - by creating a sibling, you're using the same content, but associating
different properties (including the 'locale' property) with it.  If your
localised resource is an xmlpage resource, then all siblings may be rendered
by the same JSP; when the JSP uses e.g. <cms:include>, it will automatically
be given the content applicable for the assigned locale.

Jon