[opencms-dev] Multilanguage pages

Eneko González Benito eneko.gonzalez at elpagestion.com
Fri Nov 10 10:18:56 CET 2006

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen escribió:
> [...]

But this way, i'd have one jsp file for each locale, wouldn't i?

I think OpemCMS must support the same file having the content in several
locales (i can see the localized-contents in "controlcode").

Isn't this a better way to do it?

--
Eneko González Benito
E-mail: eneko.gonzalez at elpagestion.com

Elpa Gestión
http://www.elpagestion.com
Henao 4, 3ª planta, Dptos. A y B
Bilbao - 48009

Tfno.: 94.423.01.66
Fax: 94.423.01.78

"Ezinbestekoa ez bada, ez imprimitu mezu hau edo honekin batera
doazkizun dokumentuak. Lagundu ingurumena zaintzen, denon ardura da."

"No imprima este mensaje o sus documentos adjuntos, a no ser que sea
verdaderamente necesario. Colaborar a respetar el Medio Ambiente es
responsabilidad nuestra."

"Please don't print this e-mail or its attachments, unless it is
absolutely necessary. It is our responsibility to respect the
environment."