[opencms-dev] dynamize structured content

Volkmar Emberger info at aggrajag.de
Mon Nov 13 11:27:19 CET 2006

hi,

is it possible to dynamize the structured content edit window?
I have dropdown-lists and i want to manage the content of these lists
through jsp.
I thought about changing the type of the xsd to jsp and then add jsp-code to
this line:

<layout element="Art" widget="SelectorWidget"
configuration="6:${key.priority.maximum}|5:${key.priority.veryhigh}|4:${key.priority.high}|3*:${key.priority.standard}|2:${key.priority.low}|1:${key.priority.verylow}|0:${key.priority.minimum}"
/>
has anyone experience with that? can I label the element right in the
xsd? because the workplace.properties is loaded once per server start
and that wouldn't be very dynamic ;-)

regards volkmar