[opencms-dev] Null properties when requesting a jsp page

Kewing DarkSun kewing.darksun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 09:53:43 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to develope a custom Navigation Left element taking the
code from the one on CsmTemplateNavigation.java as a base.  This is in
a jsp page which is included in the main.jsp of templateone in an
usual way. It seems to work fine, but problems comes when the reuested
uri is a jsp page. It seems as most of properties set on the
CmsTemplateNavigation object are not initialized (p.e.
cms.showNavLeftTree() returns false when it is declared as true in the
properties of the file, cms.getHeadNavFolder() returns null when it's
properly configured in configuration_common file).

I have no clue why is this so, I hope some one can help me to clear this out.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Kevin