[opencms-dev] OpenCms and ZK

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at metamesh.de
Mon Nov 20 18:34:41 CET 2006

Roman,

if you need both the ZK filter and the ZK Servlet and you need to store
your *.zul files in OpenCms, you must implement an OpenCms loader for your
*.zul files. This will typically cause the following when an request comes
in (comparable to JSPs in OpenCms):
1. export the requested *.zul file to a location in the real file system
of your webapp
2. forward the request to this file's webapp uri, what will cause the ZK
servlet to serve it.

Regards,
Stephan