[opencms-dev] getNavigation for a different site

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Thu Nov 30 10:52:03 CET 2006

Yes, thats possible. If there are no permission restrictions on the target
folder(s) preventing read access, there should be no problem in doing what
you described.

Just make sure to access the folder in the right way, e.g.:

In "/sites/default/siteA/navigation.jsp", you'd like to get the navigation
for "/sites/default/siteB":

CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);
java.util.List navlist =
cms.getNavigation().getNavigationForFolder("/siteB/");

Hope this helps,
Roman