[opencms-dev] FlexCache

Dan Guite danguite at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 21:24:39 CET 2006

I'm trying to figure out why OpenCMS is making so many database requests.
My DBA tells me that it is making quite a few db connections and is asking
me to trim it down.  Is there any way to tell OpenCMS to cache more objects,
or serve cached objects more often?  I can't find a decent explanation of
how to set pages to cache, etc.

Any help would be appreciated, even a point to a page that can walk me
through this kind of thing.  So far the sites I've been to just say the same
crap straight out of the Managing and Customizing OpenCMS book.

Thanks in advance.

-Dan