[opencms-dev] FlexCache

bart vandendriessche bart at nascom.be
Thu Nov 23 11:32:18 CET 2006

Every content item you create in opencms has a 'cache' property that you
can configure. The settings that are most usefull are the following:
element: you'll use this on pages that dynamically include other pages /
elements.
params=(paramA,paramB): this is usefull for pages that take different
parameters, like paginated lists.
uri: means a version will be cached for every uri that this page is
requested with
locale: means a version will be cached for every locale that this page
is requested in

You can specify multiple settings by separating them with a semi-colon
like this:
element;params=(paramA, paramB);uri

Also keep in mind that by default, your offline project will not be cached.