[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.2.2 and Editors

Andy Bicksbo schlachtzeuger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:19:44 CET 2006

Hi
And do not know really a solution for your problem, but i can tell you i
know, may this will help a little.
The fck editor uses the org.opencms.editors.fckeditor.jar html area the
org.opencms.editors.htmlarea.jar.
This two are availible in two modules same name without ".jar".
As far as i know opencms uses some different mechanism, if a resource, for
example "Page with free text" (do you know the type id, for this type of
resource, if so please tell me), is opened to edit, not the normal Classes
subclassing the CmsHtmlWidget i think.
So i try to get this mechanism at the moment, if you know that please let me
know
Regards andy